Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and Terms. You should carefully review the Terms and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of ‘spam’. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to fully indemnify us for all claims arising from your claims to any rights in any Submission.
Our Liability To You
You have certain rights under the law, including that any Items you order through this Website will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to your order and any description given on this Website.
If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into these Terms.
We only supply the Items, use of the Website and any other services for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Items, Website or any other services provided by us for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. Further, you agree that we are not responsible or liable under any circumstances for any computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink to or from third-party websites.
In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed the greater of one hundred pounds (£100.00) or the sum you have paid us for the Item in relation to which you have a claim. Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of that country. Nothing in any warranty given in this clause affects your statutory rights.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence,(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, (iii) any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession), (iv) any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples), (v) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987, or (vi) any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website and any purchase by you of any Items from WTRLONDON.COM shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in London, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the English Courts, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the International Chamber of Commerce. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgement in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. To the extent arbitration is not permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website shall be submitted to an appropriate court or other judicial body in London, and all applicable provisions of this section shall apply.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then these Terms shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision. Any waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms by WTRLONDON.COM shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other provisions of these Terms.
No failure to exercise and no delay on the part of either party in exercising any right, remedy, power or privilege of that party under these Terms and no course of dealing between the parties shall be construed or operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law. Time shall not be of the essence of these Terms as regards any of the times, dates and/or periods mentioned herein.
Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit these Terms periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply Items to any person for any reason whatsoever, to withdraw any Items from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing of any Items from this Website whether or not such Items have been sold; removing or editing content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mon-Sat 10:30am–06:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-06:00pm
Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any Item from WTRLONDON.COM shall be governed by English law and you hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We will treat all your personal details as confidential and we will only disclose this information in the circumstances set out below. We will keep it on a secure server and we will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the 'Act') in relation to the use of your personal data. When you register on this Website, or make a purchase, we will ask you to input and will collect personal details from you such as your name, email address, username, password, telephone number, billing and delivery address(es) and payment details. We may also collect, and our third-party providers may collect, information about where you are on the Internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our Website that were viewed during your visit, any advertisements you may have clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Website. We confirm that any personal details which you provide to us (or which are available on public registers) and any user information, from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration no. ZA108065). For the purposes of the Act, the data controller is WTR, 188 Westbourne Grove, London, W11 2RH.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Maintaining your registration
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
- To serve website content to you
- To administer this Website
- To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- To send you information by post or email. You can contact us at any time in writing or by email and on 30 days’ notice at your request we shall stop marketing to you. We will not release your personal details to any company outside of the WTRLONDON.COM group of companies except in a limited range of circumstances which we have detailed below. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails or direct mail from WTRLONDON.COM, please send an email to email@example.com. Mon-Sat 10.30am–6.30pm, Sun 12pm-6pm, inserting ‘Unsubscribe’ as the subject. Please ensure that you also include the email address that you wish to be unsubscribed (if it is not the email address that you send the email from), your full name and your full postal address.
- We may share your personal information with any member of the WTRLONDON.COM group of companies. We may share your information with selected third parties including (i) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others, (iii) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, and (iv) credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties (i) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, (ii) if WTRLONDON.COM or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets, (iii) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply these Terms and other agreements, or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of WTRLONDON.COM, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.