Cookies can’t harm your computer. We don’t store personally identifiable information such as credit-card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they also help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you’re browsing.
Local storage is technology which allows a website or an app to store and retrieve data on your mobile phone or other device. We use local storage to enable certain features, including to store certain parts of our site on your device so that those pages load more quickly when you next visit them. You can control the use of local storage using your browser settings.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. By proceeding beyond this page you consent to our cookie and local storage settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie and local storage choices and preferences. Please be aware that restricting cookies and/or local storage will impact on your user experience and may prevent you from using part of our website.
- Allow you to use essential features of our site such as storing your product selections to your shopping bag whilst you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the site and accessing secure areas of the site. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our site for shopping, only for browsing.
- Collect information about how you use our site, so that we can improve the quality of our site and service. This information is used by us to:
- Provide statistics on how our site is used;
- See how effective our adverts are by identifying where you click and which website you arrived from;
- Provide feedback to our selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website (including details of any products you bought); and
- Help us improve the site by measuring any errors which occur during your browsing experience.
- Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services such as our ‘click to chat’ service or to remember you if you have visited us before and which preferences you have applied so that we can enhance your future visits to our site. We can also restore what is in your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session. These cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Offer you a customised browsing experience by providing you with interest based services both on this site and on some other websites too. Some of these customised browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services for recognising that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of WTR products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts for WTR products and services which may be of interest to you.
Managing your cookie preferences
Some of the cookies used by our site are served by us, and some are served by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on WTRLONDON.COM, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them.
Our cookies don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the ‘key’ that, once you’re signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from WTRLONDON.COM, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the Help menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Cookies & Social Networks
If you ‘share’ WTRLONDON.COM content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these websites. WTRLONDON.COM doesn’t control the settings of these cookies. Please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.